Seek a SENS to what we do.
This is how the history of the brand is born: after several experiences in textile companies, after a long study trip in different producing countries, I am convinced that we can imagine feminine clothes combining elegance and environmental and social ethics.
By creating SENSED, I want to share my vision, my passion and my values.
- Design contemporary and stylish clothes to be worn in all circumstances.
- Create quality, durable, timeless garments to limit over-consumption that depletes the planet’s resources.
- Use noble, comfortable, natural and organic fabrics to respect our earth.
- Carefully monitor the quality of each product with demanding protocols.
- Minutely manufacture almost the entire collection if possible in France, or otherwise in Europe, by expert hands, to reduce the production of CO2 generated by transport.
- In addition, be in solidarity and remain humanistic, contribute to the development of disadvantaged but competent populations, by ensuring ethical working conditions, through locally established French NGOs such as PSE.
- Offer you the appropriate price, eliminating intermediaries, and make you discover the manufacturing stages by the transparency of our costs.
For me, it makes “sens” to share these values with you!!!