CPAJ, as controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation UR No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
Who is the controller?
The controller who collects and processes personal data is CPAJ, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €4,000, registered in the Roanne Trade and Companies Register under number 85014082300012, whose registered office is located at 8 rue de la Chaize in Roanne (42300)
What data is collected and for what purpose?
The personal data that may be collected via the website www.marque sens.fr are as follows:
– the user account data, i.e. the data recorded by the user when creating his account by filling in the registration form: surname, first name, billing postal address, delivery postal address, email address, mobile phone number, customer account password.
– the personal data of the user registered in her customer account: date of birth, size of clothes
– transaction data collected when the user makes a purchase: information relating to orders placed and returns (address, e-mail, telephone number, information relating to his means of payment)
Please note that data relating to online payment (credit card number, expiry date, security key) are collected directly by our Citelis Monetico? service providers. (online payment solution).
– navigation data, i.e. data collected by the publisher during the user’s navigation on the brand site (date, time of connection, browser type, browser language, IP address, geolocation data)
– exchanges with customer service.
More generally, CPAJ (through its brand SENS) is not allowed to use the personal data of its users on a valid legal basis, i.e. in the following cases:
– the execution of a contract in which case the data subject is a party (e.g. processing and delivery of an order; creation and management of a user account, management of a product return)
– the execution of a legal obligation (in particular an accounting obligation, such as the retention of invoices)
– by CPAJ’s legitimate interest, while respecting the rights and freedoms of the user
– when the user and/or client has given consent to the collection of the data.
As a result, fraud prevention and the optimization of the customer experience are reasons for data collection.
In more detail, the data mentioned below are collected in order to meet the purposes described in the table below:
What data is collected?
At what time?
|The “basic” identification data of the user (surname, first name, email address)||When registering for the newsletter on the website||– Integrate the SENS “community”.
– Receive the brand’s newsletters in order to know its news.
|The user’s identification data (surname, first name, date of birth, telephone, e-mail, password)||When registering for the customer account||– create and manage the customer account|
|Data on transactions and means of payment||When creating the customer account or when making the first purchase||– correctly carry out transactions and payments
– ensure the proper delivery of the ordered products
– properly manage returns and complaints, if any.
|Exchanges with users / customers (after-sales service / advice……)||Via messages sent by the site’s contact form or via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org||– exchange with the customer, improve the quality of services|
|Cookies||When a user visits the site||– analyse site visits (frequency, audience); carry out statistical studies
– better understand the use of the site and improve it if necessary.
– operate, evaluate and improve products on the site.
CPAJ (through its brand Sens) does not collect data on minors under 16 years of age, so any Internet user under 16 years of age must waive the right to create an account on the site.
Which providers/recipients can access this data?
The personal data collected may be transmitted to CPAJ service providers in specific cases.
The recipients of this data are:
– Monetico??? , payment service providers to carry out the monetary transaction;
– Order delivery service providers (Colissimo and its partners) to ensure the delivery of orders;
as well as:
– any police or administrative authority in the context of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud;
– customs services and service providers in the event of delivery abroad.
CPAJ does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
The user has the option to modify his personal data or withdraw his consent by logging into his customer account.
What are the rights to the data?
Pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the SENS website may exercise the following rights:
– a right of access, rectification and deletion of the data collected
– a right to object to the processing of the data collected
– a right to limitation of processing
– a right to the portability of the data collected.
– In accordance with Article 40-1 of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the Client may formulate directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of her personal data after her death. The Client may formulate advance directives at email@example.com
These rights can be exercised in different ways with CPAJ:
– by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to SENS Customer Service, 8 rue de la Chaize 42300 Roanne.
– or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must include the following information: surname, first name, postal address, e-mail and must be accompanied by proof of identity.
In the event of a non-response or unsatisfactory response, the user may refer the matter to the data protection supervisory authority in her country of residence; the CNIL in France (https://www.cnil.fr/)
How long is the data kept?
The storage of customer personal data collected by SENS is subject to precise rules:
– as a matter of principle, data shall be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are intended.
– prospecting data can be kept for 3 years after the last contact from the prospect (no one who has ever bought);
– customer data is kept for 3 years after the last purchase;
– audience measurement and targeted advertising cookies are stored on the customer’s terminal for a period of 13 months.
User data are deleted when the storage periods expire. Nevertheless, this data may be archived beyond the periods stated for the purposes of research, the prosecution of criminal offences, and making it available to the judicial authorities.
When you browse the marquesens.fr website, information relating to this navigation may be recorded by means of files called “cookies” placed on your device.
The cookie makes it possible to monitor browsing and analyze the user’s behavior.
In general, this allows us to:
– to measure the number of visitors to our website,
– to adapt the presentation of the site according to the terminal used,
– to save and store information related to the client account when the user is connected to it,
– to save the shopping cart until the user is deleted,
– to share information with advertisers on other sites to provide you with relevant advertising (advertising cookies),
– share information on social networks
Links to third party sites
The marquesens.fr website, as well as the newsletters sent by SENS and the brand’s instagram, facebook and pinterest accounts may provide links to sites and/or applications other than those of CPAJ. These sites are operated by third party companies. CPAJ is therefore not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party sites.